12.26.2005

Testing Slide Show thingie

Deleted the slide show because it's not what I want yet.

We're just getting this blog fine tuned, so this slide show is probably not going to stay. We're trying to figure out an easy way to make a simple, elegant slide show to augment a single photo in the blog ... but this one has way too much clutter and even has google ads (!!#$*!) hidden in the background! Plus the slide show button (above) is way too small. I can hardly even see it w/o my reading glasses!

I want to have, say one photo of the rocking chair, and then a simple button below the photo that says something like "To see more, view the slideshow" and it would take the person to just the slide show, not to the flickr page. I don't really want the flickr page to show up at all on the blog, but I may change my mind about that.

If anybody is reading this and you know how to do what I describe above, I'd sure appreciate some advice.

No comments: